These products are not returnable:
- In person purchases: any in person classes or private lessons are not returnable. Classes and private lessons may be canceled but cancellation must occur no later than 24 hours in advance of your reservation/appointment.
- Virtual purchases (including Programs and Videos): due to the digital nature of these products, they are not returnable.
- DVDs: opened DVDs are not returnable unless defective.
To return a returnable item to GST Body, buyer must contact GST Body at firstname.lastname@example.org for authorization.
- Proof of purchase must accompany all returns.
- GST Body must receive Buyer’s request for a return within thirty (30) days from the date of original shipment (the date stated on the invoice) and must receive the returned items within thirty (30) days from the date on which buyer receives their return authorization from GST Body.
- Returned items must be in their original condition, including any retail packaging, in order to be accepted.
- If the item arrived damaged or was not what you ordered, GST Body will pay the return shipping cost. For all other returns you are responsible for the return shipping cost, for any damage or loss during shipment back to us, and for a 20% restocking fee.
Changes to Return Policy
GST Body reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change this policy. The most current version will supersede all previous versions.
GST Body welcomes your questions or comments regarding our Return Policy:
Poetic Body Productions, LLC dba GST Body
2146 ½ Beachwood Terrace
Los Angeles, CA 90068
Email Address: email@example.com
Telephone number: 310-895-9993
Effective as of October 04, 2019